Comprehensive antivirus and malware protection.
• Scan specific files or directories for any malware or known malicious patterns
• Allows you to initiate a scan of a particular file or your entire computer, or of a CD or flash drive at any time
• Antivirus package options available across alternative vendors including Sophos and ESET
• Removes any malicious code detected
• Reveals the current health of your device and shows how viruses can impact speed and performance
• Antivirus software to work with any device in any environment
• Provides protection from old and new threats
• Includes safe generation and storage of passwords
• Automatic scans can be scheduled to along with IT policies
• Browsing safeguarding features that can identify/eliminate threats while you surf the web
• Phishing protection and features that identify and protect against harmful links on social media
• Trust and reliable firewall features that eliminate threats to your device
• Efficient removal of viruses
• Regularly updating software that fixes bugs and other issues
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.