Full time / South East London / North West Kent / Posted 2 months ago
Frontend Web Developer
You will be joining a profitable market leading organisation who are looking for an experienced Frontend Web Developer to build, implement and maintain functional programs. You will work with a small team of Developers and Project/Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
You will need the following technical skills:
• Strong skills in HTML, CSS & Bootstrap (v3 or 4)
• Web service consumption (JSON/XML)
• Experience of AJAX
• Source/version control (preferably Git)
Experience of the following would be beneficial but not essential:
• Mobile App development in React Native
• Working in the education/local government sector
Developers are expected to:
• Deliver clean, efficient and tested/bug-free code based on specifications
• Have a high attention to detail
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Be resourceful with a troubleshooting aptitude
• Work solo or in a team
In addition to the core role of coding, you will also be required to:
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
• Validate requirements provided by project/product managers/management to confirm their viability from a UI perspective
• Create and maintain UI related technical documentation for reference at the end of projects
• Contribute to the on-going development of the team’s technical processes
Atomwide is an award-winning UK-based technology company operating in the managed service sector, specialising in broadband-deliverable Information Technology and Information and Communication Technology solutions for the public and private sector. A chief technology partner to the largest education network in Europe, it constructs and manages Wide Area Networks (WANs) and creates and delivers ISPlevel services.
Employees are very much valued at Atomwide – we offer flexible working hours and have many longstanding employees, some with over 10 or 15 years of service. Owning our own intellectual property, we are a fast moving, successful, growing and customer focused driven business. During August 2017 we joined the AIM listed AdEPT Technology Group of companies.
Work with us
Interested? Send us some information about yourself and specific role and we’ll contact you back as soon as possible.