Senior IT Account Manager
Full-time / Northampton
AdEPT Technology Group is an award-winning, highly customer-focused and forward-thinking business with significant annual growth year on year – growth that is creating opportunities for the right individuals to carve out excellent careers within the IT industry. AdEPT is structured as a Group with operating entities running as distinct P&L’s. Within each of these P&L’s there is a discrete Senior Management Team (SMT) with significant autonomy. Focused on providing solutions that incorporate Networking, Unified Communications & IT capability within a unified wrapper, AdEPT offers strategic solutions alongside existing service offerings, all the while creating, building and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
The Role in Brief
The Senior IT Account Managers role is carrying responsibility for the IT element of the Sales Plan. The individual is expected to take part in planning and marketing activities to drive the generation of leads as well as the conversion of those leads into profitable wins.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong core sales skills and experience of sales processes to join and add value to a growing, ambitious and friendly organisation.
The responsibilities fall into the following areas;
- Defining a personal Plan- working alongside product & marketing individuals to execute aganst a sales plan that is ambitious yet achievable, incorporating sales lead generation and proposition creation and refinement.
- Winning deals- through personal drive and commitment, the sales person will be self-motivated to achieve targets, taking a lead role in customer engagement and campaign execution.
- Produce account development plans for all managed accounts that provide growth in revenues, take up of multiple product lines and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensuring the proposal meets the commercial constraints of the client and can be delivered profitably.
- Actively promote all the Groups products and services into all accounts.
- Provide regular updates on all prospects.
- Act as the IT sales specialist providing training and support to the telecoms specialist to promote cross selling into existing telecoms accounts.
- Meet or exceed Revenue and Margin target as set and agreed with the Sales Director.
- Manage and Drive Revenue from new and named accounts.
- Lead Generation and management of your pipeline funnel.
- Identifying upgrade opportunities within the base.
- Arrange and attend client review meetings.
- Professional presentation of the Group’s products and services
- Ensure CRM records are accurate and regularly updated
Member of a Team
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting for the Sales Director.
- Collaborating with Sales Director, Sales Manager and technical staff to identify the appropriate solutions to meet the clients requirements.
- Provide detailed explanation of what has been sold and what specific requirements your clients have that will assist the projects team ensure the provision of products and services meet the clients expectations in full.
- Determine technical and business requirements through attending meetings with potential Clients to ensure you have all relevant information to produce a professional proposal.
- Create and confidently deliever business presentations internally and externally. To include your proposal, AdEPT roadmap and capabilities, statement of direction and trends within the market.
- Develop and execute customer nurturing activities, to encourage take up of the wider AdEPT propositions and to foster customer loyalty/advocacy.
Department Organisation Structure
Reports to the Sales Manager / Sales Director.
Skills / Interests Required
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and peers
- Passionate about technology & how it benefits businesses
- Process driven and organised / attention to detail
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate successful experience of cloud and on premise UC and contact centre sales
- Proven track record of managing and growing major accounts
- Capable of growing recurring revenue streams
- Proven ability to own and grow a pipeline
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel within the UK as needed
- Professional and high energy
Essential & demonstrable;
- 5 years Senior Account Management experience in IT hardware and software applications
- Good working knowledge of MS Teams voice
- Experinece of presenting business benefits analysis, identifying the true ROI of your proposal
- Ability to adapt your approach based on different customer types/markets
- Proven track record of achievement against target
Work with us
Interested? Send us some information about yourself and specific role and we’ll contact you back as soon as possible.