Disaster Recovery Service
Maintain up-time in the event of a local disaster.
• Physical IT systems virtualised and replicated in a secure cloud
• Includes applications, email, data and your network configuration
• Data and applications restored at any time to any location
• Fast flexible failover of a single VM or entire site
• Secure SSL/TLS encrypted data transfer
• Data safely backed-up and replicated
• Back up and running quickly
• Quickly activated and restored in the event of a disaster
• Low-cost alternative to a traditional hardware-based disaster recovery solution
• Ability to fail back once the disaster has cleared
• Recovery assurance including failover testing
How can we help?
AdEPT empower organisations by uniting their technology, networking and data, providing seamless communication and the confidence to innovate. All underpinned by the latest security. And all with minimal fuss. We are perfectly placed to deliver a service you can trust. You can read more about some of our recent work in this area, by reading our case studies.
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.