Inspire the now, teach the future
Create interactive, immersive and engaging learning environments with BenQ’s interactive displays, projectors and BYOD collaboration devices.
Interactive Flat Panels (IFP) Reshaping the future of learning…
BenQ’s IFPs feature ClassroomCare technology, Cloud access for device-free teaching and wireless device connectivity for presenting and group collaboration.
- 55” – 86” models available
- Account Management Software for PC-less Cloud access
- EZWrite interactive whiteboard software
- Anitbacterial Display Screens*
- Smart Eye-Care technology
- Air Quality Sensors*
*Selected models only
Projection Solutions For small spaces and big ideas
BenQ’s interactive projectors with elevated brightness for high ambient light environments, high resolution and superior colour performance are perfect for any teaching space including large assembly halls.
- Up to 7000 ANSI lumens
- Traditional, short, and ultra-short throw models
- 50” – 500” projection display options
- Bluecore Laser engine for superior colour performance
- Centralised remote control, safety monitoring and troubleshooting
Digital Signage Leading the way
Stylish digital signage for wayfinding or internal communication with remote management and powered by X-Sign software developed by BenQ.
- High brightness solutions
- Stretch screen displays with 4K resolution
- Centralised control for all digital displays
- 24/7 operation
- X-Sign content management software and Android media player for quick and easy content creation
Exclusive BenQ Software
Designed to help teachers and lecturers keep learning engaging and safe.
- EZWrite – interactive whiteboard for real-time collaboration
- X-Sign – built-in digital signage CMS with our 140 templates
- X-Sign Broadcast – broadcast alerts or share content across your display network
- Device Management Solution (DMS) – remotely manage and take control of classroom technology for troubleshooting, safety monitoring, and centralised systems updates
Book the BenQ Bus!
BenQ is hitting the road to bring its latest education technology to schools, colleges and universities across the country.
- Interactive Flat Panel displays with ClassroomCareⓇ Technology
- Projectors for classrooms and auditoriums for incredible viewing experiences
- Digital signage for menus and wayfinding with built-in content management software
How can we help?
AdEPT empower organisations by uniting their technology, networking and data, providing seamless communication and the confidence to innovate. All underpinned by the latest security. And all with minimal fuss. We are perfectly placed to deliver a service you can trust. You can read more about some of our recent work in this area, by reading our case studies.
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.