Email Filtering Solutions
Cloud-hosted filtering services scanning for email-borne threats.
Protection from email-borne threats
An overwhelming number of malware, phishing and viral attacks are delivered via email. A member of staff innocently clicking the wrong link or downloading a suspect file could have disastrous consequences for your business continuity. It’s not worth the risk.
AdEPT offer a range of email filtering solutions including industry-leading solutions and our own intellectual property. These technologies offer protection against email-borne viruses, malware, fraud and phishing emails, as well as filtering general spam and unwanted bulk mail.
Contact our Email Filtering specialists today to find out more:
• Daily summary of emails quarantined as spam
• Easy process for users to release ‘false positives’
• ‘Set and forget’ application to protect all users
• Portal option to review message content before releasing
• Admins can apply ‘global’ rules for their protected users
• Enforceable email footers and standard signatures or disclaimers
• Supports domain or individual user Block and Allow lists
• Custom outbound rules to protect domains from self-incrimination
• Filters both inbound and outbound email
• Works with any email providers
• Protection against email-borne threats and unwanted distractions
• Cloud-hosted, to protect users from beyond the internet gateway.
• Easy management, with no local infrastructure required
• Protection evolves to respond to threats in real-time
• No client software required – works on all devices
• Web portal for users to set rules, release spam etc
• Sophisticated management portal for Mail Domain Administrators
• Comprehensive statistical reporting and mail transit logs for Administrators
• Experienced UK-based Help Desk
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.