The lack of a centralised document management solution in addition to the absence of an
effective document management strategy has resulted in their client’s data becoming unworkable.
staff were growing increasingly frustrated with the amount of time it was taking to find customer data or up to date information about ongoing cases because it wasn’t easily accessible.
There was a growing reliance upon email for storing and sharing documents throughout the company.
The lack of a centralised document management solution caused an increase in duplicate data throughout the organisation.
IT provider, we were growing increasingly concerned about the added workload being placed on their IT infrastructure as a result of duplicated data.
Introduce Microsoft SharePoint as a centralised document management solution. This
solution would be shared by head office and remote workers, improving collaboration
between departments and individuals throughout the organisation.
- Setup SharePoint document libraries in Outlook, allowing staff to copy emails directly into
SharePoint Online in addition to using drag and drop
- SharePoint collaboration platform used to help users locate and retrieve content stored in
- Introduce Microsoft Azure Multifactor Authentication to SharePoint as an added layer of
security and data protection
- Develop a custom search solution using Microsoft FAST search which is Microsoft’s
- Tag all content with metadata as it is being uploaded to SharePoint, making it far easier to organise and retrieve content
- Introduce the Deep Data archiving solution to archive the clients redundant data
- Conduct SharePoint training workshops for staff onsite and via video conferencing for remote workers