IT Network Healthcheck
Comprehensive Network Audit.
IT is crucial to the modern organisation, but a company’s technology will have evolved over many years, often reacting with the addition and removal of different hardware and infrastructure based on needs of the time and not necessarily planned for the future. Few organisations then have a comprehensive overview of exactly what their IT estate is, what’s it delivering, areas for improvement, and what it’s costing, both in terms of spend and performance.
- Tailored health check to address any IT headaches
- Either full IT audit or specific areas, such as Cloud or Security
- Recommendations on planned upgrade paths and priorities
- IT road-mapping for short term to longer-term projects
- Cost justifications and benefits
- Potential for cost-savings and improved performance on existing infrastructure
- Expert advice and consultancy from an industry leading specialist
- Identify and plan for aging IT equipment
- Address performance issues on PCs and servers
- Overcome challenges with collaboration
- Enable and scale for seamless working from home
- Remove poor user experiences
- Non unified communication
- Help with security or IT policies
- Advice on compliance and best practice
- Ensure business continuity, resilience and disaster recovery
- Identify gaps in cyber protection
- Identify and prevent spiralling costs
With a dedicated IT Healthcheck from AdEPT, we can identify all of that and more, giving you the basis for an IT strategy to underpin the growth and success of your organisation for years to come.
We can also offer
- Cyber Essentials assessments
- Cloud readiness assessments
- Consultancy services
How can we help?
AdEPT empower organisations by uniting their technology, networking and data, providing seamless communication and the confidence to innovate. All underpinned by the latest security. And all with minimal fuss. We are perfectly placed to deliver a service you can trust. You can read more about some of our recent work in this area, by reading our case studies.
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.