Managed Wi-Fi Solutions
Secure and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Install and maintain services from highly skilled team with experience across multiple vendors
• Remote management of performance and system utilisation
• Multiple vendor options provided including Meraki, Ruckus and Ubiquiti
• Site audit services available to advise on coverage and location to meet utilisation requirements
• Scalable wireless solutions to provide stability and reliability
• Allows separate of guest access from the corporate LAN
• Increases coverage and connection flexibility for mobile workers, especially where multi-site offices do not share the same LAN credentials
• Vendor supported maintenance options
• Site survey offering optimum coverage for best value
• Make rapid changes across the Wi-Fi network and provisioning of new devices
• Managed Wi-Fi services offer addition security options including encryption, centralised authentication, tracking of users and devices and intrusion detection.
AdEPT work with industry leading partners in the Wi-Fi space who specialise in the design, installation, support and management of public and private Wi-Fi solutions, to meet the specific needs of your business.
Whatever your requirement, we have a relationship with the right supplier to fulfil it.
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.