Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Modern, state of the art ERP and Accounting solution, designed specifically for small to medium-sized businesses and organisations.
Business Central Complete Platform
Business Central is a single, end-to-end solution for managing all your business processes, and part of the Microsoft 365 range of business applications. It has an array of features and functions and can be deployed in the public cloud, private cloud or on-premise.
It gives you a single, end-to end solution for managing finances, operations, sales and customer service, and an opportunity to easily upgrade from entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems.
With Dynamics 365 Business Central you can change how you manage your business or organisation; taking streamlining, automation and customer engagement to an optimal level.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps organisations streamline processes, improve customer relations and facilitate growth through:
• Business without silos & boundaries –businesses are connected and efficiency is increased thanks to automated tasks and workflows, all within the familiar interface of Microsoft applications.
• Actionable data & insights – achieve a complete view of your organisation with connected data, business analytics and guidance.
• Flexible platform to start & grow – starting, growing and adapting is simple and efficient with solutions that are designed to deliver immediate functions and evolve over time, adjusting to your business needs.
Kick Start Implementation – 1 week install !
You can be configured, set up and trained all in a week!
This is thanks to the automation of workflows and simplification of processes.
1. Monday – Data import to set up users, accounts and systems setup.
2. Tuesday – Training for super users in line with the agreed training plan.
3. Wednesday – The Business Central systems are tested and configured
4. Thursday – Second day of training for the super users.
5. Friday – Final testing is completed, and the systems is ready for go-live.
6. Monday – Go live!
Core Functions: Financial Management
Streamline your financials and get real-time visibility into the performance of your business.
Business Central allows you to configure data the way you want it, vastly improving your ability to develop, modify, and control budgets, so you have more control over your budgets and cashflow.
• Apply incoming payments directly to the related customer and mark invoices as paid to automatically reconcile accounts
• Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to take advantage of vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties
• Share information in a secure manner
• Add tags to entries for quicker categorisation and analysis.
Core Functions: Reporting and Analytics
Business Central allows you to consolidate your financial management data into one central platform, gather data across accounting, sales, inventory, purchasing and customer interactions.
This allows you to make informed decisions efficiently, directed by predictive analytics and real-time data, delivering full transparency of company financials.
• Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
• Easily track metrics and KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
• Dashboard to help forecast business performance in real time using built-in Power BI integration
• Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in intelligence
Take control and monitor your sales-order and purchasing process, through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels.
Sales & Marketing
Business Central sales & marketing function helps reduce the time from quote to cash by connecting your sales and accounting processes together.
This feature connects processes and workflows, bringing together comprehensive organisational information, automate manual tasks and fact-based inventory management.
Resource & Project Management
Business Central can track both machine and staff project hours using timesheets and access real-time data on available resources.
Business Central can boost operational efficiency, provide effective contract management and enforce critical processes. It does this by managing contracts, warranties and SLAs, supporting service management teams to hit targets and SLAs and improve customer loyalty.
AdEPT & Bam Boom Cloud Partnership
Bam Boom Cloud have decades of accounting experience, so the advice and support provided is from qualified accountants who have full appreciation for how Business Central operates in line with common accounting practices and needs.
Both AdEPT and BamBoom Cloud are accredited Microsoft Gold partners.
By combining AdEPT strengths with Bam Boom Cloud’s specialist expertise, the implementation of your new system is painless, allowing you to take full advantage of the benefit from across the Microsoft stack.
How can we help?
AdEPT empower organisations by uniting their technology, networking and data, providing seamless communication and the confidence to innovate. All underpinned by the latest security. And all with minimal fuss. We are perfectly placed to deliver a service you can trust. You can read more about some of our recent work in this area, by reading our case studies.
As technology evolves, it introduces new ways to deliver greater agility, efficiency and security to a wealth of business processes. As enterprise infrastructure becomes increasingly borderless and hybrid working becomes the new normal, computing resources are being pushed to the network edge, empowering a work from anywhere environment.
Resilience is a core element of business operations. It is a wide-ranging principle that includes business continuity and disaster recovery But both of these are dependent upon a resilient IT and communications infrastructure. It is an organization’s ability to carry on business as usual in the event of an unexpected, potentially service-impacting incident.
Change is inevitable, but the speed of change seems to have been accelerating in recent years. This can make long-term planning difficult for many organisations so, when the long term is unpredictable, the best option is to make sure your business is agile enough to cope with change.
The impact of cybersecurity incidents, such as data breaches, can felt throughout the organisation and beyond. Vulnerabilities within any business can impact stakeholders both up and down the supply chain, with the penalties ranging from regulatory fines to a loss of revenue, significant business interruption or damage to brand and customer loyalty.