External expertise for your technology roadmap
AdEPT offer a series of Professional Services designed to advise on and inform on the best IT, networking and voice practice, strategy and performance. With everything from Cloud Readiness Reviews to Vulnerability Assessments and full Project Management, we have the resource and skill set to offer exceptional service.
We have first-hand experience in designing, building and supporting solutions on a global scale, be it managed services deployments, telephony systems or wide area networks. Our proven track record for this includes delivery for entire NHS trusts, local authorities, multi-national corporations, charities and school federations. Each have required their own bespoke solution, all have worked closely with AdEPT to discover it, all of them have got the right guidance and a plan in place.
Whatever your IT woe, and we know them all, we can help you share the burden. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to speak to one of our experts, or keep scrolling for more information on what we can do.
Virtual IT Manager
An AdEPT Virtual IT Manager will play a pro-active role in your organisation’s technological planning, processes and management. They will offer strategic advice and forward thinking on your organisation’s technical direction, and be an escalation point for technical issues. Responsibilities include:
– Coordination of all services
– Ownership of contractual SLA’s
– Ownership of all customer service issues
– Ownership of all technical documentation
– Delivery of Service review meetings
– Responsible for key ITIL processes (Incident, Change, Event & Problem Management)
– Performing trend analysis on ticket and event data
– Producing management reporting & metrics
– Driving Continual Service Improvement
– Targeted on reduction of support tickets and increased client satisfaction
“They add value to our business by providing an exceptional support service and ongoing expert advice to our management team.”
For more information on any of our services or to talk about how we may be able to help you, please get in touch with us using the form opposite or by clicking the link below.