Wide Area Network
High availability, high capacity core network providing national coverage
• Access to multiple carriers (inc BT, Virgin Media Business & TalkTalk Business)
• Multiple resilience options available
• Multiple Tier 1 Internet Providers including Cogent and GTT
• Ethernet and full fibre connectivity options up to 10Gb
• Managed broadband platform with copper and fibre options including FTTP
• SIP Peering with Gamma for IP Telephony services
• Access to Private & Public Cloud services inc. Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google
• Managed on-premise router & firewall options including Cisco and Fortinet
• Multi-service capability for secure separation of critical traffic
• Fully managed service with high availability SLAs
• High availability and resilience supported by industry leading partnerships
• Simple, standard configurations for easy deployment
• Bespoke designs to suit your needs, including configurations with a range of other services including VoIP, UC, WiFi and Cloud services
• Low and high bandwidth options to meet current bandwidth needs and help you plan for the future
• Keen market pricing to help you manage your spend on ICT services
• Fully managed with remote monitoring and customer dashboards
Our network consultancy services help you in the design, management and maintenance, provides customers with a full scope of networking support services and solutions.
We have delivered tailored, secure, intelligent networks across the UK, to support onsite or cloud infrastructure.
Our services include a fully managed design and implementation of new network solutions to technical analysis, review and recommendations on customer’s existing systems.
Aftercare service includes 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, a fully managed service with remote/on-site support, alongside proactive network performance and event monitoring across the customer’s network